You are hereHome ›
(CNS Business): The dms Gives Back foundation are now accepting applications from local charity groups for review and consideration. “Our dms Gives Back committee was established with the goal of creating a positive, long-lasting impact on the communities, the mission of DMS gives back is to enhance and enrich community programs that primarily benefit youth and families. The staff of DMS take part in selecting which charities we donate time and funding to throughout the year that is dispersed to organizations that focus in four areas: education, leadership, hunger prevention and health/wellness,” says Trina Savage, VP of Marketing & Communications.
In an effort to coordinate resources, DMS is hosting its first dms Gives Back day where up to twelve applicants will be invited to present their proposal to the committee. DMS is calling out to all charities and non-profit groups to apply before 10 October for consideration of funding and the opportunity to present. All applications submitted will be reviewed on 12 October, dms Gives Back Day, which will enable DMS and its affiliate companies can plan ahead for 2013 and allocate time, funds and in kind donations.
To request an application send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our site at: www.dmsorganization.ky/DMSGivesBack. Through the coordination of the dms Gives Back Committee, the staff served more than 2,184 community service hours in 2011 and continues to support the local community in a company-wide initiative to build successful non-profit initiatives.
“dms Gives Back is proud to partner with some amazing non-profit organizations committed to improving the lives of the people of the Cayman Islands," said Don Seymour, President of dms Organization "These donations will assist thousands of individuals and families, resulting in a better community for us all."
DMS Gives Back was established with the mission to enrich our local community. dms Gives Back supports nonprofit organizations that primarily benefit the underprivileged in the area of basic needs including hunger prevention, education, leadership and health/wellness. DMS provides funding, staff time, promotion within the company for volunteer hours, broadcasting support and now community announcements on the roundabout screens.
The comments posted do not necessarily reflect the views of CNS or any individual staff member. All comments are posted subject to approval by CNS. Read more
- But George Town is a dump. 22 hours 39 min ago
- Agree with you both 1 day 34 min ago
- What a breath of fresh Air... 17 hours 41 min ago
- Oh? Where is this credit? I 1 day 10 hours ago
- Kudos to PNA 1 day 13 hours ago
- And a day later they signed, 1 day 15 hours ago
- And delaware, london, and 2 days 9 min ago
- I hope the G8 extends the 2 days 15 hours ago
- very slippery slope for 3 days 8 hours ago
- Dart starts new office block 3 days 8 hours ago
- Work permit as Online Investor (Personal Investor)
- House for sale - Mt Pleasant WB
- \'09 Honda Fit 4sale
- New Blackberry Q10 Gold Plated and Gold Porsche Design (24 HRS BBM Chat:295941E1)
- Town - Extra Large Bedroom with XL Walk-in Closet
- ONE BEDROOM SHARING $325.00
- CINSA RElays
- Retirement plan
- Make Money Now - Easy as ever
- Stainless Steel Electric Stove & Electric Water Heater for SALE