You are hereHome ›
(CNS Business): Global Directories, publisher of the Cayman Islands Yellow Pages has launched the Cayman Islands Yellow Pages local search mobile application to provide consumers with a user-friendly tool to easily search and discover local businesses when using an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device. “Consumers are increasingly looking for useful and relevant local business information or phone numbers from their mobile devices when they are on-the-go,” said Eileen Keens, Marketing Manager for Global Directories. She said the company plans to release a new mobile application exclusively for BlackBerry at a later date.
The free mobile application enables users to search the Cayman Islands Yellow Pages for businesses Island-wide with features that include business phone number look-up, search by text entry or voice recognition, conveniently sort results by relevance, distance, or alphabetically, easy click‐to‐call dialling, list and map views, and easily access business addresses, websites, email, ads and coupon savings.
The Cayman Islands Yellow Pages application can be downloaded directly to an Android device by visiting the Android Marketplace. Apple users can download the Cayman Islands Yellow Pages application by visiting the Mac App Store online store.
The comments posted do not necessarily reflect the views of CNS or any individual staff member. All comments are posted subject to approval by CNS. Read more
- I'm sorry but those exactly 6 days 3 hours ago
- The place where a mayor could 1 week 2 hours ago
- Maybe they should stop 1 week 1 day ago
- ‘Being poor’ in this story 1 week 1 day ago
- It should have added 1 week 2 days ago
- Ummm...CUC's new licences in 1 week 2 days ago
- At what point is it 1 week 2 days ago
- Yes there are 1 week 2 days ago
- Err...So where does "If CUC 1 week 2 days ago
- Camana Bay retail rents are 1 week 3 days ago