You are hereHome ›
(CNS Business): JetBlue Airways has announced that this November it will begin flights to Grand Cayman from New York and Boston. "Our Latin America and Caribbean destinations continue to flourish and based on this support that we continue to receive from our customers, we are excited to add the beautiful Cayman Islands to our growing network," said John Checketts, director of route planning for JetBlue. "Whether travellers are seeking relaxation or adventure, attractions like Seven Mile Beach, swimming with stingrays, snorkelling or scuba diving are just a few options to explore in this tropical, aquatic playground."
Starting November 15 the airline will have flights into Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM) three times per week on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays from New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), leaving at 7:00am and arriving 11:00am, with a return flight departing at noon, arriving at JFK 3:50pm; and starting 17 November it will have a Saturday flight from Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS), leaving 10: 25am and arriving 2:35pm, with a return flight departing at 3:30pm, arriving at BOS 7:25pm.
Destinations in Latin America and the Caribbean now make up almost one-third of the carrier's route network. Grand Cayman will be JetBlue's 74th destination and the 23rd destination in the Caribbean.
With this new addition, by the end of 2012 JetBlue will serve the following Latin American and Caribbean destinations: Aruba; The Bahamas (Nassau); Barbados; Bermuda; Cayman Islands (Grand Cayman); Colombia (Bogota and Cartagena); Costa Rica (Liberia and San Jose); Dominican Republic (La Romana, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Samana, Santiago and Santo Domingo); Jamaica (Kingston and Montego Bay); Mexico (Cancun); Puerto Rico (Aguadilla, Ponce and San Juan); St. Croix; St. Lucia; St. Maarten; St. Thomas; and, Turks and Caicos (Providenciales).
The comments posted do not necessarily reflect the views of CNS or any individual staff member. All comments are posted subject to approval by CNS. Read more
- You would also notice in GT 23 hours 32 min ago
- But George Town is a dump. 1 day 10 hours ago
- Agree with you both 1 day 12 hours ago
- What a breath of fresh Air... 1 day 5 hours ago
- Oh? Where is this credit? I 1 day 22 hours ago
- Kudos to PNA 2 days 1 hour ago
- And a day later they signed, 2 days 3 hours ago
- And delaware, london, and 2 days 12 hours ago
- I hope the G8 extends the 3 days 3 hours ago
- very slippery slope for 3 days 20 hours ago
- WTS: BB Q10...BB Z10 & Samsung Galaxy S4 BBM Chat: 23A0C377
- Work permit as Online Investor (Personal Investor)
- House for sale - Mt Pleasant WB
- \'09 Honda Fit 4sale
- New Blackberry Q10 Gold Plated and Gold Porsche Design (24 HRS BBM Chat:295941E1)
- Town - Extra Large Bedroom with XL Walk-in Closet
- ONE BEDROOM SHARING $325.00
- CINSA RElays
- Retirement plan
- Make Money Now - Easy as ever