You are hereHome ›
(CNS Business): JetBlue Airways has announced that this November it will begin flights to Grand Cayman from New York and Boston. "Our Latin America and Caribbean destinations continue to flourish and based on this support that we continue to receive from our customers, we are excited to add the beautiful Cayman Islands to our growing network," said John Checketts, director of route planning for JetBlue. "Whether travellers are seeking relaxation or adventure, attractions like Seven Mile Beach, swimming with stingrays, snorkelling or scuba diving are just a few options to explore in this tropical, aquatic playground."
Starting November 15 the airline will have flights into Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM) three times per week on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays from New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), leaving at 7:00am and arriving 11:00am, with a return flight departing at noon, arriving at JFK 3:50pm; and starting 17 November it will have a Saturday flight from Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS), leaving 10: 25am and arriving 2:35pm, with a return flight departing at 3:30pm, arriving at BOS 7:25pm.
Destinations in Latin America and the Caribbean now make up almost one-third of the carrier's route network. Grand Cayman will be JetBlue's 74th destination and the 23rd destination in the Caribbean.
With this new addition, by the end of 2012 JetBlue will serve the following Latin American and Caribbean destinations: Aruba; The Bahamas (Nassau); Barbados; Bermuda; Cayman Islands (Grand Cayman); Colombia (Bogota and Cartagena); Costa Rica (Liberia and San Jose); Dominican Republic (La Romana, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Samana, Santiago and Santo Domingo); Jamaica (Kingston and Montego Bay); Mexico (Cancun); Puerto Rico (Aguadilla, Ponce and San Juan); St. Croix; St. Lucia; St. Maarten; St. Thomas; and, Turks and Caicos (Providenciales).
The comments posted do not necessarily reflect the views of CNS or any individual staff member. All comments are posted subject to approval by CNS. Read more
- I'm sorry but those exactly 4 days 5 hours ago
- The place where a mayor could 5 days 4 hours ago
- Maybe they should stop 6 days 2 hours ago
- ‘Being poor’ in this story 1 week 1 hour ago
- It should have added 1 week 2 hours ago
- Ummm...CUC's new licences in 1 week 2 hours ago
- At what point is it 1 week 15 hours ago
- Yes there are 1 week 15 hours ago
- Err...So where does "If CUC 1 week 19 hours ago
- Camana Bay retail rents are 1 week 1 day ago
- On Sales : Samsung Galaxy SIV / Apple iPhone 5 64GB
- Sales On: Apple iPhone 5 32GB, Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III / Galaxy S4 Buy 2 get 1 free
- Affordable South Side Home for Sale
- house for rent
- car for sale
- Samsung Galaxy S4 19500 16GB Unlocked
- **Botanical Slimming MSV - Strong Version***
- South Side Beach House for Sale
- 3.05 acres of Bluff land
- Large Spot Bay beach lot