You are hereHome ›
(CNS Business): Walkers has been named Cayman Islands Law Firm of the Year 2012 by Who’s Who Legal for the sixth consecutive year. Who’s Who Legal lists only the leading lawyers in each field, based exclusively on the findings of an independent six-month research process that encompasses feedback from private practitioners, clients and other experts in the sector. It is impossible to buy entry into this publication, only lawyers who score most highly according to independent international research criteria are listed. Partners from the firm in Cayman Islands received sufficient nominations from their clients and peers to be listed eight times across three practice areas in the publication.
Editor in chief Callum Campbell said, “The strong performance of so many lawyers from Walkers underlines the depth of expertise the firm can offer across a range of areas, and we are delighted to recognise the firm once again as the leader in Cayman Islands.”
The awards are based on a number of factors, including general feedback received in the research process, past performance in the research and the overall aggregate number of weighted votes cast in their favour.
The winners are formally announced in The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers 2012, a compendium edition of all the individual Who’s Who Legal publications, which is released in June and covers 31 practice areas and over 100 countries.
The compendium edition is distributed free of charge to thousands of corporate counsel and private practice lawyers from around the world. The information is also available on www.WhosWhoLegal.com and is updated daily.
Who’s Who Legal is official research partner of the International Bar Association and strategic research partner of the ABA Section of International Law. In 2012, Who’s Who Legal’s parent company Law Business Research was recognised for the second time by The Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the area of international trade. These awards are the most prestigious a British company can receive.
The comments posted do not necessarily reflect the views of CNS or any individual staff member. All comments are posted subject to approval by CNS. Read more
- I would be grateful if the 1 hour 46 min ago
- Cayman's International Standing 2 hours 49 min ago
- Our commitments should match 5 hours 9 min ago
- You would also notice in GT 1 day 27 min ago
- But George Town is a dump. 1 day 11 hours ago
- Agree with you both 1 day 13 hours ago
- What a breath of fresh Air... 1 day 6 hours ago
- Oh? Where is this credit? I 1 day 23 hours ago
- Kudos to PNA 2 days 2 hours ago
- And a day later they signed, 2 days 4 hours ago
- WTS: BB Q10...BB Z10 & Samsung Galaxy S4 BBM Chat: 23A0C377
- Work permit as Online Investor (Personal Investor)
- House for sale - Mt Pleasant WB
- \'09 Honda Fit 4sale
- New Blackberry Q10 Gold Plated and Gold Porsche Design (24 HRS BBM Chat:295941E1)
- Town - Extra Large Bedroom with XL Walk-in Closet
- ONE BEDROOM SHARING $325.00
- CINSA RElays
- Retirement plan
- Make Money Now - Easy as ever